Boy Shoots!...

Boy menembak orang?... or Boy tembak ngan mulut laser?... or Boy shooting?... or Boy nak score?... or Boy pancut?

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

if u got d money, i've got ways to invest it & make more money! besides that... i'm just a concept creator, part-time actor, TV/movie director & screenwriter. as a hobby & community service, i used to own, manage & coach my own football team, generally for underaged boys.


"With great power, comes great responsibility. Its my curse, its my gift."

"No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try: The ones I love, will always be the ones who pay."

"Human beings are created to stand many things, but being lonely certainly isn't one of them."



Ah Long Bukit Beruntung


View more video clips at Yashi


Thursday, June 10, 2004

Taiping Here I Cometh!

Im going for a trip outside Klang Valley, d 1st since some time, cant recall where i been other than balik kg when my granpa passed away. So here we go, supposed to b on d road @ 7.30, s usual... its 8am & we r still @ home. & i had to goto toilet 1st!...

besides d fact that PDRM now do roadblocks on hiway to nab drug-users, & im a bit phobic when it comes to long-distance road traveling... thers anozer reazon for my anxiety. this is my #?? calon wife! it numbers between 30-40+ girls/ladies so far ~ lost count at 30...

neway, wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home