Boy Shoots!...

Boy menembak orang?... or Boy tembak ngan mulut laser?... or Boy shooting?... or Boy nak score?... or Boy pancut?

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

if u got d money, i've got ways to invest it & make more money! besides that... i'm just a concept creator, part-time actor, TV/movie director & screenwriter. as a hobby & community service, i used to own, manage & coach my own football team, generally for underaged boys.


"With great power, comes great responsibility. Its my curse, its my gift."

"No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try: The ones I love, will always be the ones who pay."

"Human beings are created to stand many things, but being lonely certainly isn't one of them."



Ah Long Bukit Beruntung


View more video clips at Yashi


Tuesday, July 27, 2004

AI update

ari ni dapat emel yg memberangsangkan...

sorang sdara alumni kata yg ada Datuk kat area dia yg might b intrstd in such a thing.

tp aku lak tetiba cuak... bkn apa... sbb since d idea is highly controversial & a critic magnet, i wud like to kno 1st, Datuk tu nyer General Perspective regarding this gameshows/reality TV.

i kno that making a fool outta ourselves r part & parcel, occupational hazard if u like, for all concept creators. but still, we can minimize d possibilty.

so, now im waiting for my alumni bro to get me d Datuk's emel, while i establish my IKIM/JAKIM contx.
d former looks more conducive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home