13 Strategies of Kissing
1. Have a cup of hot tea before you start smooching. Warming up your mouth will make it even more inviting.
2. Next time, make it a tangerine kiss. Remember the flavored lip gloss you used to wear in the 7th grade — the kind that came in ginger ale, watermelon and bubble gum? Well, they're still around and there's no reason that your current boyfriend can't enjoy the sweet taste of nectarine on your lips the same way your primary school date did. It's so fun, especially if you have a whole little wardrobe of flavors and you can ask him to guess what they are. I recommend flavors that come in light shades, like orange or vanilla. Leave the chocolate-fudge ripple to your eight-year-old niece.
3. Tread lightly. Your lips are one of the softest parts of your body, so start kissing with light, gentle motions. The kiss can become firmer as your temperatures rise.
4. Alternate upper and lower lips to give each the attention it deserves.
5. Practice the gentle art of non-verbal communication. Put your hands at the back of the neck and cradle the back of your partner's head. This will enable you to pull yourself in more, make her more comfortable, and offer gentle directions. A hand on the cheek also sends a warm, loving message while enhancing communication.
6. If his kiss is feeling more like a tongue-wrestling match, then stop, look him in the eye and tell him how much you love kissing. Then say, "God, I'd love to know how it feels to be kissed by me." Kiss him the way you want to be kissed and pray that he can follow suit.
7. Breathe deeply. Small noises and deep breathes will give your lover lots of great positive feedback and will actually enhance your pleasure. "Oxygen is the ultimate catalyst — whether you're talking about fire or physical chemistry."
8. Don't turn your mouth into a suction cup. Many men forget how much bigger our mouths are than women's. So the guy will envelop his date's mouth, which will cause the woman to pull back.
9. Suck your lover's upper lip. Then gentle place your tongue underneath the upper lip so that your tongue is between his teeth and upper lip. (Your tongue will be in a reversed-L shape, like you are touching your nose.) Gently run your tongue left to right so that he feels the soft underside of your tongue. It's not a big motion, but the big ones are not the ones that drive us crazy — it's the little ones.
10. Suck his lower lip into your mouth, running the tip of your tongue along the outside of the lip. Then run it straight down from the middle lip to the chin. Men have been known to almost loose their knees with this. There is an energy meridian that flows from the lower lip southward.
11. Arch your back. When someone is kissing you, they want to know that they are doing it in a way that turns you on. If a woman arches her body into a man, that lets him know.
12. Don't restrict yourself to the mouth. Instead go for unexpected places, like the insides of elbows or knees. Babies explore the entire world with their mouth. Why wouldn't we as adults? Any spot that is not regularly exposed to sunshine is typically going to be more sensitive.
13. Avoid the tongue-in-ear move. This might excite some men, but for most women, it feels like putting your head in a dishwasher.
So, there u have it! Happy smooching!