Boy Shoots!...

Boy menembak orang?... or Boy tembak ngan mulut laser?... or Boy shooting?... or Boy nak score?... or Boy pancut?

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

if u got d money, i've got ways to invest it & make more money! besides that... i'm just a concept creator, part-time actor, TV/movie director & screenwriter. as a hobby & community service, i used to own, manage & coach my own football team, generally for underaged boys.


"With great power, comes great responsibility. Its my curse, its my gift."

"No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try: The ones I love, will always be the ones who pay."

"Human beings are created to stand many things, but being lonely certainly isn't one of them."



Ah Long Bukit Beruntung


View more video clips at Yashi


Saturday, September 04, 2004

1st Battle of 2004

after a few years, last night i had 4 visitors!

1 was my best-friend for a few years, 2 of them (Polan & Jim) were good friends, & d 4th was is & 4ever will b d lov of my heart.

d 1st 3 was here to play a board game... "Axis & Allies". d 4th was here for some late night dinner, not supper altho it shud've been that.

altho i'm not that well & healthy, i find that my companions really cheered me up a lot! altho d game started at about 9.30 & end about 6 hrs later, its considered short. only 6 turns. such game wud've only been at its peak after 10 rounds or more.

s usual, i play Hitler, my ex-best friend was Eisenhower, Polan was my partner-in-crime as Yamamoto, while Jim played 2 roles - Lenin & Churchill.

game starts s if in January 1942. Nazi's Mediterranean fleet of f Italy had sunk British's battleship & sub. & when Japan moves it fleet in Pacific, Hawaii succumbed to d Nippons! US Navy was wiped out except for a sub & transport fleet which managed to escape to Alaskan waters. US made a mistake when they used up 20/36Million of their 1st annual budget for R&D... they failed to find d Einstein they were searching for!

by 1943, Russia lost Karelyia to Hitler, while Rommel had ceased to exist in Afrika & Britain had d continent to themselves. in Pacific, d remnants of USN were wiped out! only a sub & transport fleet now left in Atlantic & they joined up with British Navy, conquering d European waters. British Navy had avenged d loss of their battleship with d help of bombers & Spitfires based at Gibraltar, & d rest of d Nazi fleet was trapped & limited to sneak attacks by their U-Boats.

soon Nazi was building up @ Russia's door & an invasion was inevitable. that was already 1947. Nazi's panzer r ready to wipe out Moscow in a blitzkreig... but then Jim (UK&Russia) sounded d 1st sirens of fatigue & sleepiness. trying to b a gracious host of d war, Nazi had no option but to allow (d eagerness of US & Japan who'd already moved my pieces into Russia) for d make-or-break battle of Moscow.

being a veteran of quite a number of campaigns, i'd learnt that there's no way Nazi can conquer Russia solely by attacking from Karelyia, & i need @least 3 more years (rounds). d doctrines had stated that d invading army must b more than 2 times d amount of d defenders. but when Jim mentioned that he had to go back to Sepang early morning tomorro, i had to let my loose cannons (& Panzers) into a battle which they were not ready for. neway, i was feeling rather torn between entertaining my boy (who was watching Tom Cruise's Last Samurai) & concentrating on my battles.

without doubt, it was a stalemate, altho i must say that d Axis was way ahead @that point. only Russia's Yak squadrons that stood between me & Kremlin, while USAF were rebuilding in d Pacific to check Jap's advancement there. neway, credit must b given to my battalions of sharp-shooting Stromtroopers.

battle ended in 1948, & every1 went home (supposedly) happy & contented. me & my boy finished up d remaining Pringles & Sarsi... till next Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home