Boy Shoots!...

Boy menembak orang?... or Boy tembak ngan mulut laser?... or Boy shooting?... or Boy nak score?... or Boy pancut?

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

if u got d money, i've got ways to invest it & make more money! besides that... i'm just a concept creator, part-time actor, TV/movie director & screenwriter. as a hobby & community service, i used to own, manage & coach my own football team, generally for underaged boys.


"With great power, comes great responsibility. Its my curse, its my gift."

"No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try: The ones I love, will always be the ones who pay."

"Human beings are created to stand many things, but being lonely certainly isn't one of them."



Ah Long Bukit Beruntung


View more video clips at Yashi


Tuesday, September 07, 2004

after almost 1 month hiatus...

there r lotsa things which opened my eyes to d reality of this world.

past month have shown me, who really care about me, who act like they do when in reality they dont give a shit, & it certainly hurts me when d ppl in question r supposed 2b d closest i hav around me!... hmph!

that's life i guess...

d most important thing here is, this weekend i wanna go away. s far away s possible, cos my boy is celebrating his bday. i got a feeling that he'll b searching 4 me, wondering y i left him. wondering y i wudnt celebrate it with him but i'm sure he knows y. cos in our heart we'll b 4ever close to each other. its just that sometimes i gotta sacrifice, & sacrifice a lot i did.

here's to him...

DADDY WILL 4EVER LOVE U, & NO MATTER WHAT U'LL ALWEZ B IN MY HEART LIKE I M IN URS.