specially for bosses
If yes, try this simple experiment.
Put around 100 bricks in some particular order in a closed room with an open window.
Then send 2-3 candidates into the room and close it from outside.
Leave them alone and come back after 6 hours, and then analyze the situation:
1) If they are counting and recounting the number of bricks - PUT THEM IN ACCOUNTS DEPT.
2) If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks - PUT THEM IN THE ENGINEERING.
3) If they are arranging the bricks in some other order - PUT THEM IN PLANNING.
4) If they are throwing the bricks at each other - PUT THEM IN OPERATIONS.
5) If they are sleeping - PUT THEM IN SECURITY.
6) If they have broken the bricks into pieces - PUT THEM IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
7) If they are staring out of the window - PUT THEM IN THE EXPORT.
8) If they are sitting idle - PUT THEM IN HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT.
9) If they have thrown the bricks out of the window - PUT THEM IN THE MATERIALS DEPT.
10) If they are clinging onto the bricks - PUT THEM IN TREASURY.
11) If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has moved - PUT THEM IN SALES.
12) If they have already left for the day - PUT THEM IN MARKETING.
AND last but not least....
13) If they are talking to each other and not a brick has moved - PUT THEM IN TOP MANAGEMENT!